(1) Shipping costs in Austria, Germany, and Switzerland For orders less than € 70*, shipping charges of € 5,40* must be billed. Orders over € 70* are shipped at no cost.
(2) Shipping costs to other countries The shipping costs incurred are (up to 2 kg): Within the EU: For orders less than € 60*, shipping costs of € 10* are billed; for orders over € 60*, shipping costs of € 5* are billed; orders over € 120* ship free of charge. Exceptions are Malta, Cyprus, and Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Greek islands (shipping costs available upon request). Orders to other countries please contact us.
(3) Packaging. All packaging materials can be disposed of in public collection containers, if the RINGANA recycling campaign is not used. Cornstarch is used as a filling material, and can be disposed of as compost or animal feed. *All prices include the currently applicable value-added tax. This is: For Austria: For cosmetics: 20 % For nutritional supplements: 10 % For shipping: 20 % For Germany: For cosmetics: 19 % For nutritional supplements: 7 % For shipping: 19 % For Switzerland: For cosmetics: 8% For nutritional supplements: 2,5 % For shipping: 8 % For EU countries: For cosmetics: 20 % For nutritional supplements: 10 % For shipping: 20 % For other (non-EU) countries: For cosmetics: 0 % For nutritional supplements: 0 % For shipping: 0 %
Version of the General Terms and Conditions: October 12, 2015
TERMS FOR PURCHASING GOODS AND SERVICES BY RINGANA GmbH - TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SUPPLIERS
All our purchases and orders are solely subject to the following terms of purchase. We expressly contradict any conflicting terms or restrictions. Alterations or deviations to our terms are legally binding on a case-by-case basis only if we expressly agree in writing to these alterations or deviations. The acceptance and/or execution of our orders is considered a recognition of these terms of purchase.
2. Offers / Orders
In the offer, the Vendor/Supplier shall strictly adhere to our enquiry; deviations and/or additions shall expressly be stated in writing. Our offers are free of charge and non-binding at all times. Only orders placed in writing are legally binding. In case of invalidity, orders placed verbally, i.e. by telephone, shall be placed through a written confirmation. Unless a different validity is stated in the offer, the Vendor’s/Supplier‘s offer shall be legally binding for 14 days as of the date the offer was made.
The prices set out in our orders are, unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, firm prices and include duty-free packaging, carrying/- charges free domicile. If not set out separately, the VAT rate valid at the time of delivery shall be added to the prices. If the prices are set out in foreign currencies and if the order is followed by an appreciation in value of the currency agreed upon by more than 3%, we are entitled to either cancel the order or to reduce the order to a different quantity. Claims against our order shall be made in writing within 5 business days; if no claim is made, this is considered a recognition and confirmation of the order.
4. Invoice / Payment
Payment shall be made in accordance with the terms of payment set out in the order. If no deadline is set out, invoices shall be paid within 30 days upon receipt of the invoice, however upon receipt of the goods, upon completion of the services, and upon acquisition at the earliest. We are entitled to offset open accounts from the Vendor/Supplier. The Vendor/Supplier is neither entitled to assign accounts to third parties, nor to offset accounts of his own without our permission. In case of defects, we are entitled to retain our payment entirely until the correction of faults. Invoices not corresponding to our regulations, particularly invoices that do not contain a reference to the order or to the service provided (i.e. lack of our order number, of our item number, service period, service note etc.) and thus cannot be assigned to the order are not due and will be returned unprocessed. In this case, the invoices are considered unbilled until the receipt of the correctly billed invoices.
5. Delivery Terms / Quantities
The terms of delivery agreed upon are legally binding and shall be fully adhered to by the Vendor/Supplier. The delivery deadline starts at the date on which the Vendor/Supplier has received the order and is considered fulfilled upon arrival and delivery of the ordered goods/services on the date and at the place stated in the order. We accept accelerated deliveries or partial deliveries only after prior approval in writing. If the agreed delivery date is disregarded, we are entitled to either set a period of grace and to insist on completion, or to cancel the contract without setting a period of grace. In case of cancellation, we are entitled to make a covering purchase with the substitute supplier who has the goods available soonest. Should the substitute goods be of a higher quality than agreed, or should an alternative product be purchased due to urgency, the Vendor/Supplier shall pay all extra costs resulting from this incident, including follow-up costs. The Vendor/Supplier is obliged to pay a strict penalty of 3% of the invoiced value of goods per day of the default of payment, at most 10%. The penalty will be offset against the account of delivery. Nevertheless, we are entitled to claim costs for the entire damage identified. The Vendor/Supplier shall be liable for any damage and any drawbacks resulting from the noncompliance of delivery terms, conditions, shortfalls, and out-of-line quality, also in case of liability without fault. For the identification of the delivery quantity our measurements/values apply at all times. In case of increased delivery, we expressly reserve the right to return the goods charged to the Vendor/Supplier. If the Vendor/Supplier is prevented from complying the terms of delivery agreed upon due to unexpected circumstances such as delays, official interventions etc., it is obliged to inform us about these circumstances as well as about the duration expected. We reserve the right to decide whether to maintain the contract or to cancel it free of charge. Confirmations of the acquisition of goods or invoices that have already been paid are not necessarily considered a recognition of an adequate delivery.
6. Properties of Goods / Services
The Vendor/Supplier warrants that the goods and services delivered correspond to the current legal terms, regulations, policies, in particular the regulation on the protection of employees, such as regulations on accident prevention, the CE regulations, the relevant norms as well as the recognised norms of science and technology. Furthermore, in case of provision of services at our premises, the Vendor/Supplier is obliged to adhere to the safety regulations applicable at the respective location. Upon the delivery of goods, the Vendor/Supplier is further obliged to attach incidental, complete and correct certificates of analysis to every delivery, in accordance with the recognised regulations. This only applies if the provision of the certificates of analysis was not requested by us in advance through electronic means, such as e-mail or fax. The Vendor/Supplier completely indemnifies and holds harmless against all damages and drawbacks resulting from the noncompliance of the regulations stated or resulting from the noncompliance of the regulations stated above. This also applies to consequential damages, indirect damages, and profit loss. The Supplier does not use animal testing - neither at present nor in the future, nor does it commission or pay for such methods. This also applies to the products delivered to us, including their recipes and ingredients.
7. Guarantee / Warranty / Liability
The goods/services are considered acquired/accepted only upon written acquisition at the place of performance/place of utilization. Any acquisition/acceptance occurs under the condition of adequate delivery/provision. The goods/services will be examined by us within a deadline deemed appropriate. In case of claims of complaints, we are not bound to any deadlines, and we relinquish the objection of delayed complaints. Deliveries that do not correspond to the prescribed properties or to the properties usually presumed may be entirely returned by us, even if the defect only refers to parts of the delivery. The same also applies if only parts of the goods do not correspond to the respective regulations. The properties confirmed by the Vendor/Supplier are considered expressly promised. In case of defects/errors within the guarantee period, the Vendor/Supplier is obliged to either exchange or enhance the defective goods for free or to reduce the price. In case of essential defects, we are entitled to the cancellation of sale. Furthermore, the Vendor/Supplier will be liable for all drawbacks and damages resulting from the defective delivery/services, in particular for (defect-)consequential damages and profit loss. Damage claims are not limited to a certain amount. Foreclosures or restrictions of liability for defective products or for consequential damages held against us will be inoperative.
8. Retention of title
All deliveries to us will occur free of retentions of title. The acceptance of our order by the Vendor/Supplier is considered an undertaking that the delivered goods or the parts contained are its free, unencumbered property.
9. Packaging / Shipping / Documents
The Vendor/Supplier shall warrant appropriate and professional packaging and storage for shipping in accordance with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. By accepting the order, the Vendor/Supplier shall be responsible for the compliance of any regulations relating to the carriage of goods. It shall also be liable for any legal consequences resulting from the noncompliance of these regulations. The Vendor/Supplier is further obliged to either calculate fees or to withdraw the packaging material arising from the delivery. At the beginning of the business relationship or on first delivery, the Vendor/Supplier shall, without notice, announce the legally binding advice of attendance to the block and usage system at the beginning of every calendar year, including the license number. Unless otherwise stated, the Vendor/Supplier shall indicate this legally binding advice, including the license number in the invoices. In the absence of such legally binding advice, we are entitled to return a quantity of packaging material of the same quality according to the delivery note either at the Supplier’s costs or to hand over the quantity to an authorised disposal or recycling company at the Supplier’s costs. All deliveries shall be sent to the address stated in the order. For each mail, a full advice note shall be sent to us. In case of lack of shipping documents, the mail will be stored at our premises until receipt of the documents at the Vendor’s/Supplier’s costs and risk. The advice note shall include the order number, stating the name of the carrying company. On noncompliance of these shipping terms, the Vendor/Supplier will be liable for all damages, drawbacks, and costs such as additional freight, track storage charge, etc. If carriage is commissioned at our costs, the means of transportation prescribed by us shall be used, and the stated carrier shall be instructed. The Vendor/Supplier shall warrant adequate insurance of the delivery at its costs.
10. Rights of Protection
The Vendor/Supplier declares that industrial property rights of third parties will not be infringed by deliveries or services provided on the basis of this order. In case of claims relating to current orders due to the infringement of industrial property rights, , the Vendor/Supplier will indemnify and hold harmless against us.
11. Manufacturing File
Samples, models, drawings, plans, blocks and other remedies collateralised by us remain our beneficial and intellectual property and shall be returned to us after execution of the order. The return of these remedies of execution is part of the completion of the order accepted.
The contracting parties promise to regard all non-public business and technical information obtained through the business relationship as business secrecy and to charge their employees with the duty of secrecy as well. This obligation is unlimited in time and includes the termination of the business relationship.
13. Place of Performance / Jurisdiction / Applicable Law / Any Other Business
The place of performance for all deliveries and services will either be the receiving office set out or the domicile of our company. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the respective court situated in the district of the regional court in Graz. However, we are entitled to hold claims at the Vendor‘s/Supplier’s general jurisdiction. The order, these terms of purchase and all claims between us and the Vendor/Supplier resulting hereof are subject to Austrian beneficial law, expressly excluding UN sales law. Should one or several clauses of these terms of purchase be entirely or partly invalid, this will not affect the legal efficacy of the remaining terms. The invalid terms will be substituted by such legally effective ones that correspond best to the economic purpose of the ineffective terms.
14. Languages Applicable
In case of differences relating to the interpretation of a contract concluded between a customer and us available in two or more languages, only the German version is legally binding. This also applies to the German version of these terms of purchase.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS / CANCELLATION POLICY (see § 8 of the General Terms and Conditions) / DECLARATION ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION (see § 3 of the General Terms and Conditions) / SHIPPING TERMS AND SHIPPING COSTS (see § 4 of the General Terms and Conditions)
§ 1 Scope of Validity
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions form an integral part of any contract between RINGANA GmbH, Schloss Hartberg, Herrengasse 1, A-8230 Hartberg, Austria, represented by its general manager, Mr. Andreas Wilfinger, with business address at the same location (hereinafter referred to as "RINGANA") and the customer.
(2) RINGANA shall render its services exclusively on the basis of these Terms and Conditions.
§ 2 Conclusion of Contract
(1) The presentation of goods, and in particular on the Internet, does not represent any binding offer from RINGANA.
(2) The customer may select from the offer as desired and place goods in the Shopping Cart by means of an “ADD” link. The customer may empty the Shopping Cart once again at any time by setting the number of the selected products to “0”. Changes may be carried out later by means of either the mouse or the keyboard. By clicking on the “CHECK OUT” button, customers are connected to a web page in which they can register as customers if they do not yet have any access information, or else they can log in as an existing customer. To do so, a username along with a password or else the contact information are entered. After successful registration and confirmation of the delivery address, the ordering process is concluded by using the “ORDER WITH CHARGE TO ACCOUNT” button. By sending the order, the customer makes a binding offer for the purchase of the goods that are found in the Shopping Cart and accepts these General Terms and Conditions. The entry of the order is displayed to the customer immediately after the conclusion of the ordering process. We save your order and the ordering information that was entered by you.
(3) The customer is informed about the entry of the order by e-mail. This does not represent a binding acceptance of the order. The contract is only concluded with the sending of a separate delivery confirmation by e-mail or with the shipping of the goods.
(4) The language which is used for the concluding and completion of the contract is the English language.
§ 3 Declaration on the Protection of Personal Information
(1) Personal information is only collected if the customer has voluntarily provided it within the framework of the ordering or registration process. By filling out and submitting a web form for ordering purposes, the customer submits personal information to RINGANA.
(2) RINGANA uses the information provided by the customer (salutation, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, and banking information) in accordance with the provisions of the applicable privacy law. To that extent, RINGANA shall gather, store, and process information that has been made available exclusively by the customer within the framework of his or her entries in the form and in particular shall not create any customer behaviour profile.
(3) For the purpose of the fulfilment of the contract, namely the shipment, the personal information of the customer shall be provided to the shipping agent to the extent that this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. The shipping agent is likewise obligated to use the personal information of the customer exclusively in accordance with the provisions of the applicable privacy law.
(4) In accordance with the applicable privacy law, the customer shall have the right to information free of charge about his or her stored information as well as the right, if applicable, to have this information corrected, blocked, or deleted. Corresponding requests for information may be addressed to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that the personal information that is stored regarding the person of the customer is incorrect, then a correction shall take place immediately upon the corresponding indication by the customer.
(5) Going beyond the aforementioned declaration on protection of personal information, none of the personal information of the customer that is conveyed to RINGANA shall be made accessible to third parties without his or her separate written consent unless this has to take place as a result of a legal or administrative order.
(6) This Declaration on the Protection of Personal Information may be viewed and downloaded at any time on the RINGANA website.
§ 4 Delivery Conditions
(1) Unless otherwise agreed to in writing to the contrary, the delivery shall take place from the warehouse. In the event that the customer is the consumer, then the shipping risk shall be borne exclusively by RINGANA. On the other hand, in the event that the customer runs a business, then the risk is transferred to the customer as soon as RINGANA has delivered the item to the shipping agent or to a person or persons or else organization that has otherwise been established to carry out the shipment.
(2) Shipping shall take place within five business days, whereby business days are to be regarded as Monday to Friday with the exception of holidays. The five business day period shall begin with the conclusion of the contract.
(3) The delivery or shipping costs as well as the countries to which RINGANA ships may be seen here.
§ 5 Payment Terms
(1) Payment methods that are acceptable (PayPal or bank transfer) may be viewed here. With payment by the payment method “Payment by PayPal”, a transfer of the purchase price debit will take place to PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter referred to as “PayPal”). The information that is necessary to carry out the payment will be provided to PayPal. For the purpose of its own creditworthiness test, PayPal will provide information to credit reporting agencies (credit agencies) and will receive from them information and, if necessary, creditworthiness information on the basis of mathematical-statistical processes (probability values or score values) in the calculation of which, among other things, address information shall be used. With the selection of the aforementioned payment method, the customer hereby declares that he or she agrees to the submission of the information to PayPal as well as to the carrying out of credit checks. Detailed information in this regard and on the credit agencies used may be received from the privacy protection provisions of PayPal, which may be viewed here.
(2) All prices are to be understood as including sales tax as required by law.
(3) Unless otherwise agreed to separately to the contrary, all shipping costs, in particular packaging, transport costs, transport insurance, and notifications, shall be borne by the customer, see § 4 (3).
(4) Orders from first-time customers that exceed EUR 250 may be paid for only by prepayment or by C.O.D.
§ 6 Reservation of Title
The goods shall remain the property of RINGANA until payment has been received in full.
§ 7 Warranty
(1) With regard to the warranty, the legal provisions shall apply to the extent that nothing different has been agreed upon in § 7, Sec. 2 to 3.
(2) The warranty period shall last for twenty-four months and shall begin with the transfer of the purchased goods if the customer is the consumer.
(3) In the event that the customer runs a business, then the deadline shall amount to twelve months starting from the transfer of the goods. The period of limitation of claim for compensation for damages for loss of life, bodily injury, or damage to health that are the result of an intentional or negligent violation of obligation by the seller or of an intentional or negligent violation of obligation by a legal representative or agent of RINGANA shall remain unaffected. In addition, the period of limitation of claim for compensation for other damages that are the result of an intentional or grossly negligent violation of obligation by the seller or of an intentional or grossly negligent violation of obligation by a legal representative or agent of RINGANA shall remain unaffected. In the event that RINGANA negligently violates a substantial contractual obligation, then the period of limitation of claim for compensation for damages shall likewise remain unaffected. Substantial contractual obligations are those obligations which the contract imposes upon RINGANA according to its content for the achieving of the purpose of the contract, the fulfilment of which only makes possible at all the regular execution of the contract and the adherence to which the customer may regularly rely upon (such as the delivery of the goods and the acquisition of title of the goods).
(4) The customer who runs a business shall examine the goods immediately upon delivery by RINGANA to the extent that this is feasible according to the regular transaction of business and, if a defect is revealed, shall immediately report it to RINGANA. In the event that the customer does not make such a report, then the goods shall be deemed to be accepted unless there is a defect which could not be recognized at the examination. In the event that such a defect is revealed, then the report shall be made immediately upon the discovery. Otherwise, the goods shall be deemed to be accepted even in view of this defect. In order to preserve the rights of the customer, the timely sending of the report shall be sufficient. In the event that RINGANA has maliciously concealed the defect, then it may not make use of these provisions.
§ 8 Cancellation Policy
Right to Cancellation
You as the consumer have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without providing grounds.
The cancellation period consists of fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not a shipping agent has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right to cancellation, you must inform us by means of an unambiguous declaration (for example, a letter sent by post, by fax, or by e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract provided to:
You may use the attached sample cancellation form for this, but that is not obligatory. In order preserve the notification period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercising of the right of cancellation before the expiration of the cancellation period.
Consequences of Cancellation
If you revoke this contract, we shall refund to you all of the payments that we have received from you including the shipping costs (with the exception of additional costs that result from you having selected a different method of shipping than the most economical standard shipping that is offered by us) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date that the notice on your revocation of this contract reaches us. For this refund, we will use the same payment method that you used with the original transaction unless a different arrangement has been expressly agreed to with you; in no case shall you be entitled to additional compensation as a result of this refund. We may refuse the refund until we have received the goods once again or until you have provided proof that you have sent the goods back, whichever occurs earlier. You shall send the goods back to us or hand the goods over to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days of the date that you reported to us about the revocation of this contract. The deadline will have been met if you send the goods before the expiration of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of the return of the goods. You shall only be liable for any possible loss in the value of the goods if this loss in value is to be traced back to actions that were not necessary for the examination of the composition, properties, and manner of functioning of the goods.
Sample Cancellation Form
(If you would like to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and return it to us.) - To (enter name, address, fax number, e-mail address): - I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us regarding the purchase of the following goods (*) / the rendering of the following services: (*) - Ordered on: (*) / Received on: (*) - Name of the consumer(s): - Address of the consumer(s): - Signature of the consumer(s) (only for paper versions of the notice): - Date
(*) Cross out the entry that does not apply.
§ 9 Limitation of Liability
(1) With the exception of loss of life, bodily injury, or damage to health, RINGANA shall only be liable for damages that are traced back to intentional or grossly negligent behaviour. This shall also hold true for indirect or consequential loss, such as in particular loss of profit.
(2) Other than with intentional or grossly negligent behaviour or with damages from the loss of life, bodily injury, or damage to health, the liability shall be limited to damages that are foreseeable in a typical manner with the conclusion of the contract and shall also be limited in their amount to the average damages that are typical to that type of contract. This shall also hold true for indirect or consequential loss, such as in particular loss of profit.
(3) The limitations of liability in paragraphs 1 and 2 shall also apply to that effect in favour of the employees and agents of RINGANA.
(4) Claims for liability as a result of the Austrian Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected.
§ 10 Information On Online Dispute Settlement On February 15, 2016, the European Commission established an Internet platform for online dispute resolution. This is to make it possible for consumers and dealers to settle conflicts within the context of online purchase agreements or online service contracts simply, efficiently, swiftly, and out of court. The platform may be accessed at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
§ 11 Final Provision
(1) The laws of the Federal Republic of Austria shall apply, with the explicit exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Regardless of the concrete choice of law, consumers with a regular domicile outside of Austria may also resort to the laws of the country in which they have their legal residence.
(2) If the customer runs a business, the place of performance shall be the registered office of RINGANA.
(3) If the customer runs a business, then for any possible claims resulting from this contract, the competent jurisdiction shall be the court in Graz, Austria that exercises commercial jurisdiction.
We deliver throughout Europe, currently in 40 countries. For delivery terms and shipping costs, please provide us with the location.
My shipment will go to
from € 70,00: € 0,00
from € 70,00: € 0,00
cash on delivery
from € 70,00: € 4,50
from € 70,00: € 4,70
mail-order, mail-order, cash on delivery, express delivery
Methods of payment
cash on delivery, Visa, Mastercard, EPS, PayPal, Sofortüberweisung, purchase on account
Euro (€ / EUR)
For customers from Austria BKS Bank BIC: BFKKAT2K IBAN: AT681700000185010082
For customers from Germany Oberbank Bayern AG München BIC: OBKLDEMX IBAN: DE21701207001001199650
For customers from Switzerland Bank für Tirol und Vorarlberg Aktiengesellschaft, Innsbruck, Zweigniederlassung Staad IBAN: CH54 0852 5000 SA31 507A A BIC/SWIFT: BTVACH22XXX BC-Nr.: 8525 ESR-Nr.: 01-62471-9
For customers from Italy Cassa di Risparmio BIC: CRBZIT2B050 IBAN: IT29Q0604558220000005004370
For customers from other countries BKS Bank BIC: BFKKAT2K IBAN: AT681700000185010082
Forgotten your password
Did you forget your password? Enter your e-mail address or your customer number here with which you registered at RINGANA.com and request a new password.
Activation key sent
Do you wish to activate your access? Enter your e-mail address or your customer number here with which you registered at RINGANA.com and request your activation key.
RINGANA is thankful to have the privilege of carrying the Styrian emblem. The Styrian emblem is a symbol of the link between tradition and innovation. For decades role models of the Styrian economy have been given this special award by the federal county of Styria to honour their outstanding achievements for the business location of Styria.
"It's a symbol of the ties of our company with the country we live and work in. For us it's also a symbol of consistency and sustainability - values our company is based on as well." Manager and owner Andreas Wilfinger
Your browser is not configured correctly to be able to use all of the functions of this webpage. Your account and the shopping cart have been deactivated. In order to be able to shop on this website, your browser must accept cookies. » Help with cookie problems